At the moment nothing can be said where anything will happen. A woman has done such a strange thing. You will be surprised to know that a 66 year old woman has directly swallowed 50 battery cells. This woman consumed 50 battery cells from a watch and torch to harm herself. The incident has created a stir in the area and the police are also in shock.
Well, the special thing is that this woman did not stop here, even after being admitted to the hospital, she ate 5 battery cells. According to a report in the Irish Medical Journal, the woman accidentally swallowed 50 batteries. When he started having pain, he was taken to the hospital. Initially the doctor examined the woman. But no information was received.
One battery cell to eat every week…
After this, when the doctor scanned the body of the woman, everyone’s senses were blown away. The women ate the cell every week. According to reports, he consumed five AA batteries in the first week. These batteries were very heavy. These batteries had to be removed surgically. Doctors removed 46 batteries from a small hole in the stomach. Both AA and AAA batteries were removed from the woman’s stomach. After this, 4 batteries stuck in the colon were removed by different surgeries.