Mumbai: Tatkal PAN card has become necessary for every citizen today. To make the process of making PAN card easy, the central government has taken another step. Now you don’t have to stand in queue for an hour. Because you can make pan card in just 10 minutes. PAN is a special 10 digit alphanumeric. Which is issued by the Income Tax Department. Now there is no need to pay any kind of fee to get instant PAN card.
What is Tatkal PAN Card?
The Income Tax Department has started a new process on its e-filing portal, where Aadhaar number and PAN card are processed. This facility can be availed only if you fulfill the following terms and conditions.
1. You must not have taken PAN card earlier
2. Your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhaar
3. Your date of birth, month and year should appear on the Aadhar card
4. He should not be a minor while applying for PAN card.
Can you get instant PAN this way?
1. First https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal Going up there click on ‘Instant e-PAN’ appearing on the homepage.
2. Now go to ‘Get New e-PAN’.
3. After this register the Aadhar number.
4. An OTP i.e. One Time Password will be generated on your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
5. Validate on the basis of Aadhar number.
6. Now verify that the email has arrived.
7. After this you can download e-PAN.
According to the Income Tax Department, getting an e-PAN is an easy and paperless process, and e-PAN is as important as your physical PAN card.
This service is not available for those who have already issued a PAN card.